Hunger Council OF Rutland County
With support from the Canaday Family Trust, the Hunger Council of Rutland County was launched on March 22nd, 2016.
The Co-Chairs of this Hunger Council are:
- Jesse Pyles, Executive Director of Smokey House Center
- Pastor John M. Longworth, Pastor of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church and Little Lambs Early Learning Center
most recent meeting of the Hunger Council of rutland county:
The Hunger Council last on May 22nd at Green Mountain College, focusing primarily on Act 148 (the Universal Recycling Law) and its impacts on Rutland County. The meeting agenda is available HERE and meeting minutes are available HERE.
The Hunger Council will be meeting next on Monday, October 2nd, at the State Office Building, Room 266, 88 Merchants Row, Rutland.
More information and a draft agenda will be available soon.
2017/2018 Meeting Schedule:
- October 2, 2017 - State Office Building, Room 266, 88 Merchants Row, Rutland
- December 11, 2017 - Green Mountain College
- March 19, 2018 - Rutland Regional Medical Center
- June 18, 2018 - Green Mountain College
All meetings, unless otherwise noted, are from 2:00 - 4:00. Meeting locations rotate between Rutland City and Poultney as indicated above.
Attendance and membership is open to all community members; please contact Jenna Banning, Hunger Council Organizer, at email@example.com for more information.