3SquaresVT Regional Conferences Spring 2017
Are you involved in providing services to families and students in your school, district, childcare center, or organization?
Hunger Free Vermont invites you to attend the Spring 2017 3SquaresVT Conference in your region
- New this year is a special workshop track designed especially for childcare providers, school counselors, school social workers, school staff who process school meal applications, school meal program managers and directors, school nurses, and anyone else who works with kids and families!
- Earn 6 hours of professional development credits!
- Learn the basics of what 3SquaresVT is, and how it is connected to alleviating child hunger, to school meal eligibility and applications, and to direct certification. We will also explore how best to communicate about the value of 3SquaresVT to families, and how to lessen the stigma of applying.
WHEN & WHERE:
- Montpelier 3SquaresVT Spring Conference
Tuesday, May 30th
- Winooski 3SquaresVT Spring Conference
Wednesday, May 31st
- Rutland 3SquaresVT Spring Conference
Thursday, June 8th
Deadline to register is May 23rd
As you register you will be asked to choose one conference date/location to attend.
All conferences will follow the same agenda.